Donations for Ukraine 2022 - Information

Current Campaigns:

Campaign to Assist the Children’s Hospital of Kyiv

Context

Russian nuclear warheads are ready. On 24/02 Putin declared explicitly in his speech that he intends to dominate by an Imperial Dictatorship. Where do we stand in the face of a conflict that threats the very existence of humanity as we know it?

Nowadays we have the historical opportunity to represent ourselves and give our support, circumventing political barriers.

In Ukraine a battle is raging not only for life, but for the future of us all. We can not leave them alone in this.

imagen Screenshot_2022-02-28 НДСЛ «Охматдит» en Instagram “‼️Поранених дітей та дорослих привозять в Охматдит 5 поранених за минул... Screenshot_2022-02-28 НДСЛ «Охматдит» en Instagram “‼️Поранених дітей та дорослих привозять в Охматдит 5 поранених за минул...(1)

In this very moment in Kyiv, the epicenter of the war, kids are dying, and there is a Children’s Hospital that is doing everything it can to save their lives. They are working in the middle of the most cruel battle, amidst missiles and bombs, trying to save lives. We have the opportunity to help them to save lives.

Who are we

Presentation: Video

Hello,

My name is Nazar Bodnarchuk. For those who don’t know, I am Ukrainian, born and raised. Since the first day I am following and suffering all the horrible things that are happening with this war, but after a few days crying and being sad, I woke up and I asked myself, what can I do? How can I help directly?

In Kyiv, the capital of Ukraine, and the epicenter of the war, there is the Ohmadtyd Children’s Hospital. With my friends from Ukraine, we organized a fundraiser to assist this hospital, which is the largest in Ukraine.

You can donate directly via Zelle (nazbodnarchuk@outlook.com) or with Bitcoin.
If you have any questions I am open to answering them. All of the processes are documented and shared on this page as well as my Instagram and Twitter (nazbodna)

Please help us donate and share this cause with others. In Ukraine, a battle is being fought not only for life but for the future of us all. We cannot leave them alone in this.
My heart is in Ukraine, and I trust yours is with Ukraine as well.

Thank you.

• Nazar Bodnarchouk, Córdoba Capital, Argentina, currently volunteering in Poland… Responsible of the organization and coordination of the fundraiser, management of funds and social media. Owner of the Zelle account and Bitcoin wallet.
  • Lisandro Iaffar, Córdoba Capital, Argentina. Responsible of the web and assistance with the funds transference systems.

Contacts in Europe:

• Maryana Polovchuk, Spain. Responsible of receiving funds from contributors in Europe.

Contacts in Ukraine:

• Reception of Funds:
    • Oryslava, responsible of receiving USDT in Ukraine, then convert it to local currency with Binance, then send it directly to the Children’s Hospital of Kyiv via a Ukrainian bank account.
  • Contacts in Children’s Hospital of Kyiv:
    • Contacted directly and routinely by us:
    • Hospital Representatives (not contacted by us as for now):
      • Serhiy Chernyshuk Serhiyoych, +380 67 501 4379, Responsible of getting medicines.
      • Tetyana Ivanova Pavlivna, +380 68 322 7606, +380 98 768 7607, Responsible of getting food and water.
      • Natalia Miruta, +380 93 580 5672, Responsible of Fund Management.
  • Ohmadtyd Children’s Hospital official web and social networks:

Whats needed

• Cold and flu medicine, vitamin c, analgesics, thermal underwear, I.V., bandages, medical gloves, nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal tubes, scissors, shoes, syringes, food, water, etc.
  • Other medicantions: valeriana, alora corvalol, bifren, dexalgin, ketans, ketorol, analgin, noshpa.

How to help

In the Ohmatdyt Children’s Hospital, as they show in their social networks, they still need assistance to cover basic needs, since the majority of the humanitarian aid is destined to refugees and lower risk zones. However, we still can send them funds directly via cryptocurrency so they can negotiate available local resources, so we can still collaborate via the following means:

WE ARE NOT TAKING ANY MORE DONATIONS FOR NOW

For those in Argentina, please see the Spanish version of this page

How will they manage the funds in Ukraine

Process:
Funds from Zelle and Coinbase will be transferred to our Binance account, from which we will convert all currencies to USDT, then we will transfer the funds to Oryslava via Binance Pay.
These are Oryslava Binance addresses

• Binance Pay ID: 200128068
  • Bitcoin - SegWit Address: bc1qrnxj6c3rpuxycl3pjnk5ycgadv759e8tt0acg4

They will use the USDT to exchange it for local currency directly from the local banking system (doable with Binance.UE). Then they will transfer the funds to the Hospital, whose representatives provided the following addresses:

Hospital Bank Account
NDSL “Okhmatdyt” del Ministerio de Salud de Ucrania
Otras fuentes de ingresos propios (contribuciones caritativas)
SCS de Ucrania GUDKSU en Kiev
IBAN AU 808201720313211001302016859
KEKD 25020200
IMF 820172
Receiver code 01994089
Card Details: 5168745607327415 Rozborska SV

Transfers will be made in batches of 50.000 hryvnia (UAH), since that’s the daily limit currently imposed by the banking system of Ukraine.

YOU CAN FOLLOW THE PROGRESS OF THE FUNDRAISER AND TRANSFERS HERE
And also trough Nazar’s Instagram stories

Page built on top of the platform En Unión y Libertad
To leave comments, see the post in the platform here